We are conducting a system conversion which will require scheduled service interruptions. Please read the following information carefully to be certain you are prepared for this temporary account access interruption, and what to expect when service resumes.
This conversion will allow our team to service you more efficiently and offer more advanced technology.
Be Prepared for the System Conversion with Your Conversion Checklist!
Taking action prior to November 4, 2022, will minimize any inconvenience or interruption to your Carter Credit Union services.
SYSTEM CONVERSION SCHEDULE
Please note the conversion dates on your calendar
The conversion will begin at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, November 4, 2022 and will continue through Monday, November 7, 2022. All Carter Credit Union branches will be closed during this time and many services will be unavailable. See the conversion schedule (above) for complete details. The branches will reopen Tuesday, November 8th and all services will be available at that time.
Schedule online bill payments in advance of the conversion
Your payments will be made as scheduled, even if the date falls during the conversion as long as they were set up prior to November 4th. You will not be able to schedule any new transfers between November 4th thru 7th.
Take care of special transactions before the conversion dates
All Carter Credit Union offices will be closed during the conversion. Please visit our offices prior to the closure for any special in-branch transactions such as wires or credit union drafts, as these services will not be available during the conversion.
We understand that this conversion will come with some temporary inconveniences and delays. In the days leading up to – and following – the transition, we ask for your patience as we expect to receive higher-than-normal telephone calls and inquiries.
The best way to minimize your level of interruption is to prepare for the conversion EARLY.
What is NOT CHANGING for members after the System Conversion?
- Your primary Account/Member Number, Checks, Credit Cards and ATM/Debit Cards. (pin numbers will remain the same)
- Routing and Transit Number
- Pre-authorized payments and direct deposits
- Online Banking login and password
- All scheduled ACH, transfers and bill payments will not be affected if they were scheduled prior to conversion
- Online banking will still be accessed through www.cartercu.org or through the mobile app
What WILL CHANGE for members after the System Conversion?
- New transaction receipt format with transaction description and electronic signature. Also, the choice to receive paper or have transaction receipt emailed to you
- Redesigned monthly and quarterly account statement format
- Updates to Carter Connect24
- Account suffixes