- Salary: $13- $16 an hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Physical Settings: Office
- Monday thru Friday
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Collections: 2 years (preferred)
Full Job Description
To protect the assets of the credit union by collecting those accounts which have become delinquent and to minimize losses to the credit union and its members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
(Primary or most important functions performed in this position in order of priority.)
(1) Monitor and collect accounts assigned which are past due, submitting reports as scheduled.
(2) Maintain accurate reports of all attempts to contact accounts or co-maker of accounts.
(3) When appropriate work out a mutually acceptable payment schedule which would protect the credit union’s interest and the credit of the member.
(4) Recommend remedial collection action (including legal action) when necessary to Legal/Repossession Specialist
(5) Refer all bankruptcies to the Bankruptcy Specialist and follow the regulations as established by law and Carter Federal policies and procedures.
(6) Establish skip-trace tile and schedule regular follow-up.
(7) Assist in area as directed by manager.
(8) Seek opportunities to enhance skills and value to the credit union and make suggestions for improvements.
(9) Have a working knowledge and understanding of Carter Federal Credit Union’s operational policies and procedures, by-laws, organization and philosophy.
(waiting period may apply)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: