- Salary: $18 - $26 an hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Number of hires for this role: 2
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Physical Settings: Office
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Lending: 5 years (required)
- Banking: 5 years (preferred)
Full Job Description
Provides quality customer service by greeting customers, ascertaining needs, processing loan transactions, solving routine problems, and making referrals through video banking interactions.
1. Provides exceptional customer service by greeting customers and assessing customer needs.
2. Answers questions regarding Carter CU products and services.
3. Identifies referral opportunities.
4. Effectively communicate with customers through video in a professional engaging manner.
5. Performs general clerical duties as required, and in compliance with operational regulations and security policies and procedures.
6. Makes appropriate referrals to other Carter CU Departments such as Commercial Lending, Mortgage Services.
7. Effectively handles basic customer problems and inquiries as well as ensuring that resolution and follow-up are completed in an accurate and timely matter.
8. Controls risk to the credit union.
9. Adheres to prescribed security controls to protect the staff and facility against criminal activity and fraudulent operations.
10. Participates in the general upkeep and appearance of the Video Banking stations.
11. Acquires and retains knowledge in applicable credit union regulatory requirements.
12. Performs additional responsibilities as required or directed.
13. Responsible for adhering to compliance laws, regulations, and established Carter CU policies and procedures, including BSA and Anti-Money Laundering.
14. Seek opportunities to enhance skills and value to the credit union and make suggestions for improvements.
(waiting period may apply)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: